Saturday, October 10, 2015

ARMORED SAINT- WIN HANDS DOWN 2LP (US 2015)

I am not going to do a long review of this album as I am really short on time these days and trying to catch up.  Armored Saint was for sure one of my favorite bands in the early 80s coming out of the US metal scene. I was very lucky to get to hang out with these guys on the bus, backstage, etc.. a few times between 1985 and 1990.. Such cool guys and I am so happy to see they are still making great records..  I quite like La Raza but this really is an even better record so if you were a fan of their style from the late 80s, you will dig this for sure. John Bush’s voice is still as good or better than ever for 52! We have the exact same birth date and year, John and I...  Great record...



No comments:

Post a Comment